
Don't fall for celebrities; vote Biden for president
Celebrity candidates and celebrity endorsements – what is our presidential nominating process coming to? No harm, if New Hampshire voters have anything to say about it.There are really two campaigns going on in each party. On one hand, you have a national contest where the big-name and big-money candidates get all of the attention.
But thank goodness for the other hand. Thank goodness for the traditional early contests in Iowa and New Hampshire. Thank goodness for voters who take the process as seriously as we do and look beyond celebrity, beyond the money, and evaluate each candidate on the basis of what experience he or she would bring to the office of president.
...
In his 30 years in the U.S. Senate, Joe Biden has worked with members of both parties, never afraid to address the toughest of issues. Senator Biden has always been an honest voice of reason, never afraid of the consequences of telling the truth to those in power or to the American people.
I talk to so many people who feel the same way I do but are afraid to vote for a candidate who isn't in the so-called "top tier." But that's what our first-in-the-nation primary is all about.
I urge all New Hampshire voters to consider all of the candidates. I sincerely believe you will find, as I have, that Joe Biden should be the next president of the United States.
I think this article rises a good arugement. I think that president should be more on your leadership skills and qualifications than celebrities and endorsements deals. So I think that this article really questions the intergity of some candidates.
No comments:
Post a Comment