Now the field has been winnowed down largely to two candidates -- Sen. John McCain of Arizona and former Gov. Mitt Romney of Massachusetts.
Nevertheless, the discontent remains.
...
Questioning Romney
And while Romney claims conservative credentials -- that assertion is undercut by his own record.
"I was an independent during the time of Reagan-Bush. I'm not trying to return to Reagan-Bush," Romney said during his unsuccessful 1994 Senate bid against Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Ted Kennedy.
Six years later, in 2002, Romney sounded as if he favored abortion rights.
"I will preserve and protect a woman's right to choose," he said, while campaigning in a successful bid for governor of
This article is very interesting to me I shows the front runners for the republican party are being doubted by their parties. Its talks about how either candidate is fitting the traditonal republican. This is my flip things for the parties and might just put democrats in a better postion.
No comments:
Post a Comment